WeWork's Board Will Have to Use 'Commercial Pressure' to Force Adam Neumann Out Because he Can't Be Fired, Experts Say
Read Full Article
- WeWork's board is considering replacing founder Adam Neumann as CEO amid the company's disastrous attempt to go public.
- There's just one problem: WeWork's board of directors doesn't have the authority to do that.
- Neumann controls the voting power of the company, meaning he controls the company.
- The board will have to pressure him in other ways, governance experts tell Business Insider.
- And Softbank, WeWork's biggest backer, is sure to play a big role in the coming drama...