- Some board members at coworking startup WeWork aim to push out CEO Adam Neumann, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal.
- The board could meet this week and might discuss Neumann becoming WeWork's nonexecutive chairman, the Journal reported.
- According to the report, it was unclear how all of the company's seven directors — a list that includes Adam Neumann himself — have sided...
Articles from emmarcourt1-3 of 3
1-3 of 3
Read Full Article
Bristol-Myers Squibb has $2.2 Billion at Stake if its Deal to Acquire Celgene Falls Apart, and Opposition is MountingRead Full Article
Opposition to pharmaceutical company Bristol-Myers Squibb's $74 billion acquisition of Celgene is growing.
The deal is facing pushback from Bristol-Myers' second-largest shareholder, the investment firm Wellington Management, as well as from activist investor Starboard Value.
If Bristol-Myers shareholders oppose the deal at an April meeting, the pharma giant may owe Celgene $2.2 billion and other fees...
David Tepper’s Appaloosa Hedge Fund just Slammed the Leadership of $50 Billion Drugmaker Allergan, and is Calling for ChangeRead Full Article
- Billionaire David Tepper's Appaloosa LP made a strongly-worded call for change to drugmaker Allergan's board leadership structure on Tuesday.
- Appaloosa wants Allergan's board to separate the role of chairman and CEO, which today are both held by Allergan's Brent Saunders.
- In a Tuesday letter, Appaloosa slammed Allergan's executive decision-making, "the record for which has been fraught with ill-considered initiatives and self-inflicted wounds for several years now."..
Topics in the News
- (2 articles) Board of Directors
- (2 articles) Wall Street
- (1 articles) Leadership
- (1 articles) Bloomberg
- (1 articles) Shire
- (1 articles) Starboard Value
- (1 articles) Allergan
- (1 articles) Leadership Structure
- (1 articles) Takeda
- (1 articles) Hedge Fund
- (1 articles) Geoffrey Shiu Fei Ling
- (1 articles) Sharon Tetlow
- (1 articles) Brian Chesky
- (1 articles) Amy Lynn Butewicz
- (1 articles) Airbnb
- (1 articles) UMH Properties, Inc.
- (1 articles) Catalyst Biosciences, Inc.
David Tepper’s Appaloosa Hedge Fund just Slammed the Leadership of $50 Billion Drugmaker Allergan, and is Calling for Change
Bristol-Myers Squibb has $2.2 Billion at Stake if its Deal to Acquire Celgene Falls Apart, and Opposition is Mounting
WeWork Board Members are Talking About Ousting CEO Adam Neumann Amid IPO Turmoil